SIGN UP TODAY for Horsham’s Annual Riverside Walk on Saturday 11th September!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the Walk.
The Annual Horsham Riverside Walk, is still going ahead on 11th September and this year you are invited to participate in the walk in its usual format as described below.
Next spring we plan to add some activities and additional elements to add interest and some challenge.
- The route has been adapted to completely avoid the main Crawley road.
- Although everyone starts at the same place at the same time, everyone walks a different paces and the group will soon spread out.
- Road crossings are probably the highest risk roads will be out on the higher risk rads to warn drivers of walkers crossing and marshalls will be present. You should consider your ratios of adults to young people.
- You don’t have to complete the whole route.
The start and finish will be at New House Farm, Old Crawley Road, right on the route of the 13-mile circular Walk around the town. There is plenty of room for parking cars and only 900m from a local bus stop from/into town. There are toilets at this site and at Chesworth Farm and Warnham NR.
FREE TO JOIN
Open to walkers and runners of all ages, there is no charge to join in. There were 320 participants in 2019*, many accompanied by their dogs. Can you get your family, friends and workmates to join in?
- The lunch stop will be at Chesworth Farm where lunch packs will be on sale.
- Light refreshments will be available at Warnham Nature Reserve and, on this day only, walkers will be able to walk right through the Reserve to exit on Pondtail Road. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the Reserve.