Welcome to Slinfold Scout Group, located in the lovely village of Slinfold near Horsham in West Sussex, surrounded by lots of field and woodland walks as well the South Downs Link.
We are a thriving extremely active group with around 90 young people and 16 leaders spread across all four sections. We love to get involved with the community whether it be trimming and tidying around the village churchyard, bringing new life to the banks along the downs link, poppy delivering, or cooking Christmas Dinner for some of the villagers and delivering their Christmas post, there is usually something happening that Slinfold Scout Group are involved in! New members are always welcome and if anyone is interested in joining us (as a scout or leader!), our contacts page has all the relevant details.
- Group Scout Leader: Kayla Glover – email@example.com
- Assistant Group Scout Leader: Ian Ager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Chairperson: Peter Busby – email@example.com
- Group Secretary: Chris Stern – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Treasurer: Pauline Horrocks – email@example.com
- Beaver Leader: Jo Sands – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Times: Thursdays 16:30 – 17:30
- Cub Leader: Kayla Glover – email@example.com
- Meeting Times: Tuesdays 18:30 – 20:00
- Scout Leader: Kerriann Botting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Times: Mondays 19:00 – 21:00