2nd Southwater Scout Group is a thriving 115 plus member scout group comprising 2 beaver colonies, 2 cub packs and a scout troop. All 3 sections meet during term time and are led by leaders committed to delivering an exciting rewarding and achieving activities that not only challenge but also create huge satisfaction and personal gain.
All sections camp on a regular basis using a variety of equipment in all weathers, We have the saying no such thing as a cold wet scout just an inappropriately clothed scout!!
We are open to all young people from whatever background and welcome new adult leaders and helpers to ensure the group goes from strength to strength.
All the youngsters are encouraged to attend and partake to gain their chief scout award at the relevant level, from bronze at Beavers through silver at cubs to Gold at Scouts prior to them moving on to the local explorer scout network.
- Dryosaurus Beaver Scout Colony (6-8 year olds) – Thursday 17:30 – 18:30
- Iguarnadon Beaver Scout Colony (6-8 year olds) – Friday 18:15 – 19:15
- Cub Scout Pack (8-10½ year olds) – Wednesday 18:45 – 20:15
- Cub Scout Pack (8-10½ year olds) – Thursday 18:45 – 20:15
- Scout Troop (10½ – 14 year olds) – Friday 19:30 – 21:30
Scout and Guide Jubilee HQ