1st St Leonard´s Forest Group was formed to serve the young people of a housing estate that was developed during the 1960´s. The Group has strong local connections and has a HQ in the heart of the community.
Camping. hiking and water activities are key elements of an attractive Scouting programme. With a membership at just below 200 the Group provides 2 Sections Beavers, Cubs and Scouts meeting each week during term time.
The Group has a tradition of international activities and greenfield site camping. Older members (14+) have the opportunity of continuing their careers with Pegasus Explorer Unit which meets at the HQ.
- Willow Beaver Scout Colony (6-8 year olds) – Tuesday 17:30 – 18:45
- Aker Beaver Scout Colony (6-8 year olds) – Thursday 17:30 – 18:45
- Rudyard Cub Scout Pack (8-10½ year olds) – Monday 19:00 – 20:30
- Kipling Cub Scout Pack (8-10½ year olds) – Wednesday 18:45 – 20:15
- Baden Scout Troop (10½ – 14 year olds) – Tuesday 19:15 – 21:15
- Powell Scout Troop (10½ – 14 year olds) – Thursday 19:15 – 21:15
- Pegasus Explorer Scout Unit
80 Amberley Road