2nd Southwater Scout Group
2nd Southwater Scout Group is a thriving 115 plus member scout group comprising 2 beaver colonies, 2 cub packs and a scout troop. All 3 sections meet during term time and are led by leaders committed to delivering an exciting rewarding and achieving activities that not only challenge but also create huge satisfaction and personal gain.
All sections camp on a regular basis using a variety of equipment in all weathers, We have the saying no such thing as a cold wet scout just an inappropriately clothed scout!!
We are open to all young people from whatever background and welcome new adult leaders and helpers to ensure the group goes from strength to strength.
All the youngsters are encouraged to attend and partake to gain their chief scout award at the relevant level, from bronze at Beavers through silver at cubs to Gold at Scouts prior to them moving on to the local explorer scout network.
- Group Scout Leader: Adam Sandle – email@example.com
- Deputy Group Scout Leader: Vacant – Contact Adam
- Group Chairperson: Stephen Chapman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Secretary: Liz Roberts – 01403 217263
- Group Treasurer: Jon Maile – 01403 738129
- Want to Join Co-ordinator: Wendy Lowis – 01403 730747
Scout & Guide Jubilee HQ
Dryosaurus Beaver Colony
- Beaver Leader: Eddie Mourdant
- Meeting Times: Thursday 17:30 – 18:30
Iguarnadon Beaver Colony
- Beaver Leader: Andrew Harker
- Meeting Times: Friday 18:15 – 19:15
- Cub Leader: Ruth Tyerman
- Meeting Times: Wednesday 18:45 – 20:15
- Cub Leader:
- Meeting Times: Thursday 18:45 – 20:15
- Scout Leader:
- Meeting Times: Friday 19:30 – 21:30